Gayafores renews its ISO 9001:2015 quality system certification
The company thus reaffirms its ability to offer products that meet the highest standards
Gayafores has recently renewed the certification of its quality system in accordance with the requirements established by the ISO 9001:2015 Standard, which is the basis of the Quality Management System - QMS. In this way, the company ensures compliance with the parameters contemplated in this international standard for an effective management that allows it to improve the quality of its products and services of design, manufacture and marketing of ceramic and porcelain floor and wall tiles.
Overall, "the adoption of this quality management system contributes to better overall performance and provides us with a solid foundation for sustainable development initiatives," explains Juan Palomero, Quality Manager at Gayafores .
"The adoption of this quality management system contributes to better overall performance and provides us with a solid foundation for sustainable development initiatives"
Keys, benefits and objectives of a quality system
It should be recalled that the fundamental principles of the quality management are customer orientation, leadership, people engagement, process focus, improvement, evidence-based decision making and relationship management.
From there, a series of benefits derived from the implementation of a quality management system based on this international standard are established, which can be summarized as follows:
- The ability to regularly provide products and services that meet customer and applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
- Facilitate opportunities to increase customer satisfaction.
- Address the risks and opportunities associated with your context and objectives.
- The ability to demonstrate conformance to specified quality management system requirements.
And all this, oriented to the achievement of certain objectives, among which we can highlight:
- Customer satisfaction.
- New customer acquisition.
- Improvement in the organization of the company's processes for greater optimization of resources.
- Differentiation from the competition and better projection of the company's image.
- Cost reduction.
- Compliance with requirements set by the public administration for certain procedures.
In short, by means of this quality management system Gayafores continuously evaluates its production process to not only identify possible deviations or anomalies, but also to anticipate and prevent them.