What is the purpose for which we process your data
Hijos de Francisco Gaya Fores, S.L. process the information provided by interested persons for the following aims:
- Contact: to manage the sending of information that an individual and/or professional may require from us.
- Employment: to enable you to participate in the selection process to become a member of our company's staff.
How long do we keep your personal data for
Personal data collected in various processes are kept for a maximum period of five years in order to meet the aim of each processing operation. When the data is no longer required for that purpose, it is suppressed with appropriate security measures to ensure that the data are anonymised or fully deleted. It is possible that for some processing, we may expressly indicate that the period may be extended or reduced due to the nature of the processing.
What are the legal grounds for processing your data
The legal basis for processing your data is the activity of promotion and communication of the services offered by Hijos de Gaya Fores, S.L. and is based on the consent that is expressly requested of you.
To whom are your data communicated
Your data will not be communicated to any third party without prior notice and will require your express consent, except when there is a legal obligation that we must comply with.
In the case of draws and promotional actions, your data may be communicated for the execution of the draw to a third party, which you will see clearly identified in both the basic information we provide you with in advance of you sending your data such as the legal terms and conditions that govern them.
What rights do you have as an interested party
As an interested party, you have the following rights:
- You have the right to obtain confirmation about whether Hijos de Gaya Fores, S.L. are processing your personal data or not.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
- If you are an interested person, you have the right to access your personal data as well as to request the rectification of incorrect data or, if applicable, request its suppression when, for example, the data are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected.
- In certain circumstances, you can request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep your data for the year or in defence of legal claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you can oppose the processing of your data. Hijos de Gaya Fores, S.L. will cease to process them, except for overriding legitimate grounds or in the exercise or defence of possible claims.
- You have the right to file a complaint if you consider that any of the processing we do does not conform to current regulations. To do this, we inform you that Hijos de Gaya Fores, S.L. has an independent and external (to our company) Data Protection Delegate who is responsible for ensuring compliance with current legislation and to whom you can apply through the contact details we provide below. However, you also have the right to apply directly to the Monitoring Authority (in this case the Spanish Data Protection Agency), www.agpd.es).
In order to exercise any of your rights, we provide the following pathways: